We would like to thank you for choosing chiropractic health care and for giving Complete Chiropractic the opportunity to help you achieve a healthy, pain free lifestyle.
New Patient Information - Click Here for new patient forms.
As a new patient, there are few things you should expect when you come into our office for the first time. New patients can expect their first visit to last about an hour. This time allows for an exam, x-rays, the adjustment as well as any necessary therapy. All following visits will be roughly 15 minutes long and will involve the doctor doing a short examination followed by an adjustment. For your first visit it will be helpful for you to open the link below in order to print the paperwork and fill it out prior to your appointment.
Also, there are many insurance companies that pay for chiropractic care. If you have insurance, be sure to bring your card so that we can take a copy of it for our records. However, if your insurance company does not cover these benefits you will be responsible for all charges.
Click Here for new patient forms.
If you have trouble opening this link you may need to download Adobe Reader.
Here at Complete Chiropractic we strive to keep our prices down so that chiropractic care can be affordable. Please keep in mind the following:
- If you do not have insurance you may want to inquire about our wellness plan.
- A payment is expected at your time of service.
- If your account balance becomes past due or excessive, future appointments will be suspended until payment is complete.
- Please let us know if you need to make special payment arrangements, we will do our best to work out a plan that fits within your budget.
- Be sure to let us know if there is a change in your insurance policy so that we may update our records.
- Please be aware that Medicare does not cover chiropractic x-rays, exams or physical therapy procedures.
We do our best to help you understand the billing process so please let us know if you have any questions regarding your account or payment.
Complete Chiropractic is networked with many different insurance carriers. For card holders, this means our practice would be considered "in-network" and claims would be processed with special contracted rates.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Most Aetna policies
- Humana Medicare Advantage Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
This list includes many of the insurances we are contracted with, however, if your carrier or network is not listed we may still be contracted with them. If you are not sure, please call our office at 269.683.0808 so one of our insurance specialists can assist you.